Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Lets say I am overseas and I was absent from Aus for more than 5 years from the day the visa was granted and lets say I am not eligible for RRV (visa 155, 157) because I couldnt provide "compelling" reasons for my absence nor ties or whatever. Now, I want to return to Aus as a PR, what should I do ? Submit my EOI again, waiting for ITA and pay for visa fee again ?

Experts, please advise

Million thanks

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I would be inclined to suggest you have a chat with a MARA agent about an RRV - see if there's anything you have missed in your assesment of ineligibility.

A fresh application if eligable and if granted would give you a new visa with the applicable rights on it, but it seems a bit of a waste considering you've already done the process.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be inclined to suggest you have a chat with a MARA agent about an RRV - see if there's anything you have missed in your assesment of ineligibility.

A fresh application if eligable and if granted would give you a new visa with the applicable rights on it, but it seems a bit of a waste considering you've already done the process.
Yup thank you for your advice. It is exactly what I am thinking now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.