Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :)

We've just been requested to provide more information for our second stage 801 visa, with 28 days to provide it. Among that is a request for two 888 forms.

Our question is, can we reuse the same forms from the same friends that we submitted at the beginning of our application?

From what I know, a stat dec only expires when the information is no longer true.
Obviously asking in hopes we don't have to put our friends through it all again...

Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
You need new ones to attest that the relationship is continuing since the grant of 820. I would imagine if they wanted to see the same ones you submitted last time, they could just peruse your 820 application.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hi everyone :)

We've just been requested to provide more information for our second stage 801 visa, with 28 days to provide it. Among that is a request for two 888 forms.

Our question is, can we reuse the same forms from the same friends that we submitted at the beginning of our application?

From what I know, a stat dec only expires when the information is no longer true.
Obviously asking in hopes we don't have to put our friends through it all again...

Thanks in advance :D
And how would immigration know if the information is no longer true? They would ask for new forms to say it's still true ;).

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
You need ones. Surely they have new information they can add.

Submitting 888's from 2 years ago is a good way to make DIBP have doubts about your relationship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.