Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

My wife, my daughter and myself are planning to to move to Australia. I am trying to find out is whether there is a way for her to become a registered nurse, given that she already has this qualification here in Romania, has work experience and everything. I've read on the internet that you need a bachelor's degree that lasts aprox. 3 years. Is there a way to equivalate her degree from here? Has anyone gone through a similar process?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everybody,

My wife, my daughter and myself are planning to to move to Australia. I am trying to find out is whether there is a way for her to become a registered nurse, given that she already has this qualification here in Romania, has work experience and everything. I've read on the internet that you need a bachelor's degree that lasts aprox. 3 years. Is there a way to equivalate her degree from here? Has anyone gone through a similar process?

Thanks in advance
Hello! Did your wife manage to equivalate the degree? I am a Romanian nurse as well and I’m considering working in Australia.
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also became a registered nurse in another country. At first, I worked in Germany, but then I moved to the USA and had to re-qualify. I wanted to work in a wonderful seniors shelter Assisted Living | SeniorSite because I love talking to and caring for the elderly. But since there are registered nurses here, I needed to get a CNA. Nursing training programs include both theoretical classes and practical clinical experience. It was quite hard, but I managed, and I have been working in Regency Retirement Village for a year now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts