Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...Many of migrants here must have gone through RPL during the time of immig process at some point of time...Can someone help me here please? I worked all my life in IT field but my B. Tech was in ELECTRICAL...Hence, I need to fill RPL...Can any who did this or is doing so or has any information regarding this help me ???
Thanks in advance!
Gunjan Suri from Chandigarh, India.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Westly, I did check ACS website. But I wanted some live users reviews or comments from persons who have faced this situation...Please suggest if you are one of those.
Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great!
Can you help me ?
I did my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in 2005 but all my life, I worked in IT field. I am not applying for PR and need to submit RPL along with ACS. I am preparing RPL these days and just want to make sure that it goes well and I fulfill all that is needed.
You can simply mail me at gunjanisshopping on my gmail too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Great!
Can you help me ?
I did my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in 2005 but all my life, I worked in IT field. I am not applying for PR and need to submit RPL along with ACS. I am preparing RPL these days and just want to make sure that it goes well and I fulfill all that is needed.
You can simply mail me at gunjanisshopping on my gmail too.

Thanks!
If you go to my website;
pinoyau.com and use the contact form, I shall let you know what I need to see to assess your case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.