Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI,

I am in need of help here, I need some serious suggestions or advice.

This is as tricky as it can get (Plz some one tell me I am wrong and this is very simple and everything will be alright :)

Bit of Information - Current Visa Details

Visa Class
: Return (Residence) (class BB)
Visa Subclass
: Resident Return (subclass 155)
Visa Grant Date
: 07 December 2016
Travel Document Country: INDIA
Must Not Arrive After: 07 December 2017
Stay Period
: Indefinite from the date of each arrival
Travel Facility: Multiple

Visa Conditions: NIL

Passport Expiry: 13/12/2017

My Current Location: Sydney, Australia

New RRV date of visa application from: 20/11/2017

Status: This application has been received by the department and will be assessed.

About :) me.

I have been working & living in NZ most of my time on my Aus Residency. Right now I am in Sydney but I have to be back in NZ before my passport runs out 13/12/2017 (I will renew my passport from NZ), I reckon I can not go back to NZ bcz I dont have RRV.

I will be stuck in Aus for 4 weeks as it takes this much time to get new Indian passport, My wife will kill me if I am not with her for christmas and new years :( I hope all understands this AND I can not be absent from my work for this long..

My last Application took only 6 days and now I am waiting for 15 days already.

What to do here ?

Please help..

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Do you meet the residency requirements for the new RRV?

To be honest, I do not understand how and why people get themselves into these situations. Shouldn’t you have sorted this out long before it became a crisis ?Other than contacting DIBP and begging them to sort this out for you, I can’t offer any solution.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Do you meet the residency requirements for the new RRV?

To be honest, I do not understand how and why people get themselves into these situations. Shouldn't you have sorted this out long before it became a crisis ?Other than contacting DIBP and begging them to sort this out for you, I can't offer any solution.
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your reply!

I am in Australia when applied, so I think I should be given 1 year RRV / travel permission like last time.

Right now any 3,6 or 12 months RRV will do, But I need it before 12th of December..

Can you please suggest me, which would be the best and quickest way contact DIBP ?

I understand your point that I should have taken care of this earlier, but I complete my 1 year of stay in NZ in dec17 and as Indian passport applicant, I should have permanent address for at-least 1 year before I submit my application.

Please suggest me, which would be the best and quickest way contact DIBP ?

Rogo

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I can only suggest you use the standard number to call them and join the queue. If processing is outside official guidelines, you can use global feedback.

Finally , you could pay a migration agent in your area a fee to chase it up for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.