Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have lodged my RSMS Visa Subclass 857 Application last June and I just got a response that it has been filed already. Yay for that.

However, and this is a serious error on my end. I am being sought for "Evidence of Completion" of my award. I took a Masters Degree in Information Technology two years ago and have managed to complete all course requirements except for my Master's Thesis. As the Thesis is a crucial component for my PhD, I asked for an extension.

Since I am only just finishing my Thesis, and when the company to whom I have been doing some casual work was very eager to sponsor me, I decided to bite the bullet and file the application.

It is only now that I realized that I had an oversight of that slight provision of the qualifying visa for students.

Aside from that, I'm all good. I was just wondering if there is a way for me to get out of this predicament? Any thoughts? Or is there an exemption to this rule?

·
Registered
4 Posts
!! my name is manu my student visa renew application was refused because of funds provided and then i lost MRT as well. I had to apply for protection visa for some reason and granted BVC but i withdrawn my application before any decision made by Immi. Now i am getting sponsored in regional area( i fulfill all requirements) by going off shore. My question is that may i be refused to grant RSMS ? Because of protection visa application.
Or if i go for 457 then what are the chances?
Will appreciate your reply thanks very much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.