Australia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

We completed the application on the immi website for the subclass 100 on June 29th and received a request for more information on July 2nd.

They've given us 28 days to submit my AFP check. No problem, it arrived on July 1st.

I know not to hit the information submitted button until I actually submitted it.

But I still need to upload my (applicant) statement of the continued history of our relationship as well as my wife's (sponsor) statement, one more 888, as well as the financial aspects.

This will all be done tonight and tomorrow.

My question is - should I upload all the remaining items I mentioned and then the AFP check and then after that is all done hit the button that says I have submitted the requested information?

Also - is it common to have someone assessing (potentially finalising) my application this soon?

Thanks for the heads up and info, everyone.

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
My question is - should I upload all the remaining items I mentioned and then the AFP check and then after that is all done hit the button that says I have submitted the requested information?

Also - is it common to have someone assessing (potentially finalising) my application this soon?

There have been a few recent 100s granted 2 or 3 months after eligibility date.
I think you are over 3 months so far.

Best to get it all in quickly.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

There have been a few recent 100s granted 2 or 3 months after eligibility date.
I think you are over 3 months so far.

Best to get it all in quickly.
Oh yeah. Getting it all submitted this in the next day and a half. Well within the 28 period.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts