Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just starting the visa application process and (if successful) will be moving on my own! Anyone else out there moving on their own or as nervous as they are excited?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Koren,
I came here on my own - I'm still here nearly 3 years later. It was always my dream to come but in the days before coming I was very tearful - esp as all my wonderful friends were so helpful with packing up my house etc.
Your emotions are very normal, I'm so glad I made the move & I'm sure you will be too.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the support

Hi Koren,
I came here on my own - I'm still here nearly 3 years later. It was always my dream to come but in the days before coming I was very tearful - esp as all my wonderful friends were so helpful with packing up my house etc.
Your emotions are very normal, I'm so glad I made the move & I'm sure you will be too.
Good Luck.
Hi Bear,

Glad to hear you've settled well and thanks for the message of support, it helps a lot.

I can't wait to get there, but it's going to be a long slow process sorting out the paperwork and visa.

Until then, I'm just going to be working hard and saving my pennies.

Take Care

Koren

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Koren,
Don't worry too much, Australia is a wonderful country and you will call it home soon enough. The only thing I really miss are all my wonderful friends and family :( Make sure you bring tons of pictures!
When you have your visa and are ready for the big move, check out my blog/website (THE JUMPING KOALA - Home - in my signature). I compiled a list of useful information and tips for new residents, which I hope will help you.
All the best and good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know I'll miss my friends and family and am going to start taking loads of pictures. I had a look at The Jumping Koala and love the site, its worth a look.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Koren,
Don't worry too much, Australia is a wonderful country and you will call it home soon enough. The only thing I really miss are all my wonderful friends and family :( Make sure you bring tons of pictures!
When you have your visa and are ready for the big move, check out my blog/website (THE JUMPING KOALA - Home - in my signature). I compiled a list of useful information and tips for new residents, which I hope will help you.
All the best and good luck!
hey there
I checked yout site and is very helpful!
I will move to Australia next week, and Im feeling sad and happy at the same time! but I will be with the love of my life :) thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know I'll miss my friends and family and am going to start taking loads of pictures. I had a look at The Jumping Koala and love the site, its worth a look.
If given the choice I'll probably bring my entire family along :p
Thanks for visiting and I'm very glad you liked it!!

hey there
I checked yout site and is very helpful!
I will move to Australia next week, and Im feeling sad and happy at the same time! but I will be with the love of my life :) thanks!
Awww.. Congratulations!
Thanks for visiting!! Glad you found it helpful as that was my main intention :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.