Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Well I am finally, finally at the second stage of this road to full PR. I lodged offshore 2 years ago in February.

However I never received any paperwork for the second stage from the Immigration department.

I telephoned Immigration last week only to be told that the paperwork was sent to me in November! So whilst on the phone to them the officer sent a link to me via email for the second stage. I then printed everything off.

So with less than 60 days I am rushing to get everything done.

I have done the AFP and am now sending off for the UK Police Cert. I have one stat dec done and completed by friends and I am preparing everything else.

So, if anyone has any wonderful advice, tips or sage comments, please let me know.

Regards,

·
Registered
831 Posts
I am fairly sure I saw another thread like this somewhere recently on this forum. If that was also you just let us know the question's already been answered.

If not I recall Mark saying that as long as you do not delay rounding up the paperwork it shouldn't matter too much the 60 days thing shouldn't be a huge issue.

DIAC usually has specific requests for Stage 2 evidence/paperwork, what exactly did they request you to send in for round 2? Just everything off the good old same checklist or only some specifics?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.