Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Second Time ACS (ICT) Skill Assessment

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Jeremy Hooper 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I got my skill assessment report from ACS last year,
I have mentioned 6 years’ Employment experience in the application but they approved 2 years, the reason is I am not submitted one of my previous employment experience certificate on that time. But Now I got that employment experience certificate so can I submit new assessment to ACS? Because already I have a valid skill assessment report.

If I submit now (second time) with 7 years employment, at least I will get 5 years approval and my point also will increase.

Someone please clarify me … Thanks!

#2 ·
That is corrent. There is no problem submitting another skills assessment. Both your Deeming Date (the date you were deemed to be skilled) and the duration of points earning skilled employment may a change. I suggest that you submit with a submission detailing the changes you have made so they can process it quickly.

#5 ·
Yes you can. It is best to notify your current agent in writing, and then ask them to forward all of your documents to you. They are required to do this.You can fill out another Form 956 and tick the box that you are withdrawing their authorisation to act on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.