Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i need a little help please

ok so i applied for my second working holiday visa but it turns out my farmer is under investigation so immigration want more information from me, such as bank statements, bus reciepts etc - which i cant provide.

i have 28 days to reply to this email with the information, what do i do?

do i ignore it?

or do i withdraw my application?

will this affect my future applications? im currently with an oz so i do want to put in for my defacto at some point and dont want this affected.

help please :)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

ok so i applied for my second working holiday visa but it turns out my farmer is under investigation so immigration want more information from me, such as bank statements, bus reciepts etc - which i cant provide.

do i ignore it?

will this affect my future applications? im currently with an oz so i do want to put in for my defacto at some point and dont want this affected.

That sounds like a problem. The only thing I can suggest is getting statutory declarations from people who you worked with or people who knew about your work arrangements along with a cover letter as to why you can't provide the exact evidence requested ASAP! DON'T IGNORE IT!!!!

Kttykat

·
Registered
831 Posts

do i ignore it?

Whatever you do DON'T IGNORE IT! Unless you did something illegal I highly doubt it will influence future applications, however this one may be influenced.

How come you don't have bank statements? Was it cash in hand?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Don't ignore it because you'll find the defacto highly difficult if you get deported.

Stat decs is a good move. In mine I included photos from when I was on my farm, plane ticket, train ticket. Think that was it.

If you think it's going to be completely impossible - withdraw. When does your 1st visa run out? Can you apply for your de facto now? If it comes to it can you go to NZ and do a WHV there so you can still see your partner easily?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.