Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are you all I hope you all going well, I would love and appreciate to get some advice from you guys. Long story short I am in schedule 3 criteria, compelling and compassionate circumstances. my previous case was remitted back to the tribunal meanwhile I applied for a partner visa I got married to Australian Citizen in Sep 2017 and I have baby also but we been living together since December 2016 and our relationship started from mid 2015.

My first question is will my Australian child will overcome the schedule 3 bar ?
My Second question is will I have to go through immigration interviews?
My third question is how long will it take to get my visa ?

Thank you so much. May God bless you all.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
How are you all I hope you all going well, I would love and appreciate to get some advice from you guys. Long story short I am in schedule 3 criteria, compelling and compassionate circumstances. my previous case was remitted back to the tribunal meanwhile I applied for a partner visa I got married to Australian Citizen in Sep 2017 and I have baby also but we been living together since December 2016 and our relationship started from mid 2015.

My first question is will my Australian child will overcome the schedule 3 bar ?
My Second question is will I have to go through immigration interviews?
My third question is how long will it take to get my visa ?

Thank you so much. May God bless you all.
1)Not automatically. It depends on your overall circumstances and the quality of your submission and supporting evidence.
2)Possibly.
3)No one knows.

What was the issue with your previous case ?

·
Registered
839 Posts
partner visa is at time of application. you haven't stated anything to overturn the reason for schedule 3.
many people just have a baby to get a visa (as sick as that is to have a baby)

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Can you confirm you have a Partner Visa application remitted to the MRT and this is still pending.

You then applied for another Partner Visa, presumable from a Bridging Visa and now have been asked to meet Schedule 3 requirements for this visa?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.