Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Not sure if anyone is facing a similar situation as me?

I apply for GSM visa 175, under the MODL my profession as an accountant is on demand and my overall point is 130. However, my IELTS test overall band was 7 with exception of 6.5 in the writing component.

I lodged my application in Jun 09. I had received an email from CO stating that due to the Minister New Directive, she was not able to process the application as I am not under CSL. I supposed it was due to my IELTS result.

Now I am a little lost on what to do.
Options
1) Wait... but not sure how long it will take?
2) Retake IELTS
3) Go for State Sponsorship.

Any kind advise?

Regards
Equation

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi guys

Not sure if anyone is facing a similar situation as me?

I apply for GSM visa 175, under the MODL my profession as an accountant is on demand and my overall point is 130. However, my IELTS test overall band was 7 with exception of 6.5 in the writing component.

I lodged my application in Jun 09. I had received an email from CO stating that due to the Minister New Directive, she was not able to process the application as I am not under CSL. I supposed it was due to my IELTS result.

Now I am a little lost on what to do.
Options
1) Wait... but not sure how long it will take?
2) Retake IELTS
3) Go for State Sponsorship.

Any kind advise?

Regards
Equation
1) The Immigration Department has advised that it is unlikely that non CSL visas will be finalised before the end of 2012;
2) I believe this is your best option as if you score 7 or higher in all 4 bands you will be considered under the CSL and be given priority;
3) State sponsorship no longer gives you priority processing;

The other option would be to find an Australian employer to nominate you for the Employer Nomination Scheme.

Raul T Senise Registered Australian Migration Agent, MARA No. 0636699
http://www.ozimmigration.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.