Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Altruists,
I am going to apply in Engineers Australia for the migration skill assessment soon. I need some expert advices regarding the following issues:

1. My profile is that I have got my BSc degree (4 years) from my country and MS degree (1 year) from Australia. Moreover, I have got 2.5 years’ work experiences (overseas). I would like to know how good my profile is to be qualified as a Professional Engineer.
Recently, one of my friends assessed his case who also completed his bachelor in the same university as mine, but did not qualify as a Professional Engineer. The reason said by EA was that the particular university degree of his is recognized as a 2 years’ degree according to AQF.

2. I am preparing my CDR. Now, is it necessary to write at least one episode from my workplace to prove my work experience? I have got all the other documentary evidences of my employment (experience certificate, pay slip, tax certificate). But still, do I need to include an episode from my work experience to prove my employment?

3. In my experience certificate, every information about the following employment is given as per MSA booklet. However, the “pay rate” information is missing there. Is “pay rate” information mandatory to be in experience certificate? Nevertheless, I have got pay slips and salary certificate. Will those be enough or the experience certificate have to contain the “pay rate” information.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
From what you have posted, you would be well advised to consult a registered migration agent for advice about preparing a skills asessment application.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.