Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! Did someone experienced lodging a complaints through global feedback unit? We made a complaint last January 30. Our reasons are we never got any reply from them since March 2017, we spoke to one of the case officer and she told us they don't receive any emails and our medical will expire March 2018.

The reply we received yesterday:

Thank you for your feedback, received through the Global Feedback Unit on 30 January 2018. This has been referred to Manila post for comment and response.

I can confirm that your application is with the office in Manila, and is being actively progressed. Current estimated processing times for a Prospective Marriage Subclass 300 visa are between 12 - 14 months, I note you are within processing times.

Thank you again for your feedback. Should there be any other concerns or questions you have, please feel free to email the Manila office directly at [email protected]

Yours sincerely
( First Name )
Senior Migration Officer Australian Embassy Manila

It's on PDF file ( official use only )with Australian embassy logo on heading and footer. I just wanna know if someone encountered like this type of email. I'm a bit concern, our complaints might affect the application hope not... :confused:Thank you and god bless!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.