Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day.

I have recently migrated to Australia with my wife on a 189 (PR) visa.

We are based in Townsville, North Queensland. We have had a few challenges, had to unlearn a lot of things from back home and learn a whole load of new tricks out here but the entire process has been quite rewarding and we are looking forward to creating our own success story 'Down Under'

I would love to share my experiences and provide tips and help fellow migrants who are presently in the process of migrating or thinking about making the Big Move!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Day.

I have recently migrated to Australia with my wife on a 189 (PR) visa.

We are based in Townsville, North Queensland. We have had a few challenges, had to unlearn a lot of things from back home and learn a whole load of new tricks out here but the entire process has been quite rewarding and we are looking forward to creating our own success story 'Down Under'

I would love to share my experiences and provide tips and help fellow migrants who are presently in the process of migrating or thinking about making the Big Move!
Hi jason congratulations on your move here to Australia, wishing you and your partner all the best

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.