Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping someone can help... I’m in the process of boxing up some of my belongings for shipping. I keep reading that you are not allowed to ship anything wood related... does this mean that I can’t pack my photo frames and have to remove photos from the frames?! Also I have read that you can’t ship cosmetics. Does this include make up, hair products, moisturisers etc?
Thanks in advance!
T

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hoping someone can help... I'm in the process of boxing up some of my belongings for shipping. I keep reading that you are not allowed to ship anything wood related... does this mean that I can't pack my photo frames and have to remove photos from the frames?! Also I have read that you can't ship cosmetics. Does this include make up, hair products, moisturisers etc?
Thanks in advance!
T
Hi :)

I think as long as it's treated wood then you'll be fine. I shipped wooden photo frames and boxes etc from the UK and they all passed customs.

Also, I shipped a large quantity of make up (make up palettes, lipsticks, hair dyes, creams etc) and again, all got to Sydney just fine.

I shipped mine by sea so it might be different if it's going by air.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.