Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel sad. NSW state nomination closes in front of my eyes. It was a simple application. Before I would process the payment the system went offline. Now hoping to get invite for 189 subclass.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Friend,

I am on the same boat as you are, could you please share the link where you fill the online form for NSW till the stage of payment.

Please mention detail step by step process with links.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Friend,

I am on the same boat as you are, could you please share the link where you fill the online form for NSW till the stage of payment.

Please mention detail step by step process with links.

Thanks in Advance.
The online link is no longer open. It will open once NSW resume sponsorship again in Oct.

I cannot post a link here, as website does now allow. Search for NSW state sponsorship and you will find the website.

Wish you good luck. Any idea how much time it may take to receive invitation from skillselect with 60points for subclass 189 Accountant general?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. One of my friend a CA by profession got 189 invite in just 3 days, he was having 60 points. He was also shocked to get the invite so fast.

Could you please email me all the details related to NSW sponsorship on my personal email i.e. "[email protected]". I will be really really grateful to you.

Thanks In Advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.