Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
It was my understanding when bringing my child that a child can't migrate without either the other parent's consent or a legal document that shows the child can migrate (like a sole custody order that states the custodial parent can choose where the child lives).

Might be best for you to consult a professional registered migration agent for options before paying hefty visa fees.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for your quick response.

I see a hope with your answer when you say....a legal document that shows the child can migrate (like a sole custody order that states the custodial parent can choose where the child lives).

I can work to get such document. however, can you suggest what is the acceptable format of document by AUS immigration body. may be you can suggest where to find such document template.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have tried to look for this answer with couple of so called "professional registered migration agent" but they talk here and there. hence looking for authenticated documentation requirement directly from Visa body.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Thank you so much for your quick response.

I see a hope with your answer when you say....a legal document that shows the child can migrate (like a sole custody order that states the custodial parent can choose where the child lives).

I can work to get such document. however, can you suggest what is the acceptable format of document by AUS immigration body. may be you can suggest where to find such document template.
The template is what the Indian Court issue ( it varies from country but gives you total control of the child - the other [ father] can not have visitation or any other rights)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you ampk!
...looks tricky to get such document issued. but seems like its a legal consultant's job to get the mentioned document from court.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I have tried to look for this answer with couple of so called "professional registered migration agent" but they talk here and there. hence looking for authenticated documentation requirement directly from Visa body.
Did you try and talk to Registered Migration Agents in Australia and are you willing to pay for proper professional advice?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.