Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skill Assessment (189) queries

819 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SalahOsman 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Friends,

I am planning to file Australian PR (subclass 189). Could you help me in getting some clarifications for the questions shared below.

ANZCO CODE: Software Engineer - 261313

Bachelor degree - Electronics and Communication Engineering ( full time 2005 - 2009 having degree certificate and all transcripts)
(ICT units covered (core) - Data structures, Object Oriented Programming,Programming and Additional - Database Management Systems,)

Master degree - Software Systems (part time along with my job 2012 - 2014 having degree certificate and all transcripts)
(ICT units covered (core) - Algorithm design and development,Data structures ,Software Engineering and Additional - Object Oriented Systems Analysis,Database design,Project Management)

Feb-2010 to Sep-2014 - CompanyA in India -- have offer letter, payslip, relieving letter(no duties/responsibilities mentioned here)
Jan-2015 to Mar 2017 - CompanyB in India -- present company, have offer letter, payslip(no duties/responsibilities are mentioned here too)

1.what would be the number of years evaluated as work experience by the ACS authority?

2.what other documents should I produce from my previous and current employers, kindly brief me what statutory/affidavit of work experience mean, and by whom should it be authorized(I am from India)?

3.How many years from experience will be deducted for my part time masters degree? Would you advice me to not include my highest earned degree as masters as it might reduce my years of experience?

Awaiting for your reply!!

Many Thanks in an Advance !!

See less See more
#2 ·
Reply to balajiseenu

Dear Sir,

I was wondering, who who nominated you for ANZCO CODE: Software Engineer - 261313 ? I am also Electronics and Communication Engineering graduate, however I was wondering, isnt it our major closer to ANZCO CODE: 263311 Telecommunications Engineer ?

By the way, did you proceed with you immigration process and what stage are you now?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.