Australia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply for the skill assessment for the occupation - Management Consultant and have a few queries.

I did my master of applied finance and currently working for a consulting company (Genpact). My line of consulting is financial crime risk management and Vetassess states a highly relevant degree would be business administration/business management however they also state "Other fields of study may be considered for a full skills assessment if the employment is highly relevant and the field of study pertains to the area of employment ".

Since my area of consulting is Financial Crime (operations) and I am currently consulting for the Australian Big 4 bank with their OTC derivative products (Swaps, futures, etc) and my degree is highly relevant ( I studied risk management, Derivatives, Quantitative Analysis, etc) will my degree be considered and do you guys reckon I can get a positive skill assessment?

Did anyone here get a positive skill assessment without a highly relevant study?

Thanks,
Prash

1 - 1 of 1 Posts