Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I recently finished my Bachelor of Nursing, passed my OET and currently waiting for my registration. I would like to apply for PR skill migrant and would like to know if I can apply myself without going through migration agent.
one of the migration agent i asked charges me 2400 AUD, is it expensive? if it is, I want to apply myself and wants to know what sort of things i need to prepare , like documents and stuff..

thank you for your replies in advance
Krystal

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Start by reviewing the visa information on the DIBP website so you have a basic understanding of the criteria, the process, the documents, etc. Then when you have specific questions, it will make it much easier for posters to answer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
basically i want to know if that fees 2400 AUD is expensive or not>
secondly I want to know what documents i need to prepare to apply for skill migrant

thank you

·
Super Moderator
2,135 Posts
basically i want to know if that fees 2400 AUD is expensive or not>
secondly I want to know what documents i need to prepare to apply for skill migrant

thank you
Hi there if you feel you are not capable of completing the application yourself there are a number of reputable agents in this group, if you were to contact them I am sure they would be able to advise you of resonable costs.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Sorry, I don't know the answer to either question as I didn't apply for a skilled migrant visa or use an agent. When preparing my own visa application, I started at the DIBP website and did a lot of reading, so that's why I've suggested what I did. Most of the information you need is on their website.

·
Registered
52 Posts
2400 AUD seems fair to me for a PR visa. I'm curious as to if you qualify for it though, you mentioned you recently achieved a bachelor of nursing and awaiting registration; so how many years of experience do you have post qualification?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.