Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear Team,

Would you please be so kind to respond to my small query regarding the work experience ambiguity between ACS and Immigration Australia Assessment.

I did my 4 years regular Bachelors in Technology in Computer Science (First Division). After B.Tech, I have a total experience of 3.5 years in Software Industry in a very reputed MNC from February 2011 to TILL DATE.

As per ACS:-

All relevant work experience completed after the “Skill Level Requirement Met Date” will be considered “Skilled Employment” and eligible for points under the skilled migration points test.
The work experience required to meet the suitability criteria is NOT included as “Skilled Employment” and is NOT eligible for points under the skilled migration points test.

But, as per the Immigration Australia, In the 10 years immediately prior to receiving an invitation, you have been employed outside Australia in your nominated skilled occupation or a closely related skilled occupation, for a period totaling at least 36 months (3 years).

Will my Skilled Employment be considered as 3.5 years or just 1.5 years ?
Will I qualify for the 5 points under points for Overseas employment for Skilled – Independent (subclass 189) ?

I shall be very grateful to you if you could spare some time to respond to my above mentioned query.

Thanks and Regards,
Yours Sincerely,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.