Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appllied in Dec 2008 under 175-Skilled independent visa category as my profession is Accountant and in 2010 CO was assigned after such a long time it was 10th May 2011 when medical and police check was requested by CO. Two days before our appointment was due from the medical centre IMO she was feeling some cyclical variation so we had complete check up where we discoverd that she is expecting...now in our detailed medical report this was also declared and our medical was conducted and sent to the DIA. I have following questions;

1. Will it affect my processing of visa as the birth is expected in Jan-2012

2. Do i need to send my CO form 1022 change in circumstances?

3. If we are granted visa and we deliver our baby in Aus do i need to apply for the child citizenship separately?

4. Or CO will delay my processing (but I am right now is falling under priority processing) till the birth of baby?

what will be the consequence we were not expecting this to happen at all at this time but now we are helpless my case is already delayed what should i do?

PLS REPLY

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I appllied in Dec 2008 under 175-Skilled independent visa category as my profession is Accountant and in 2010 CO was assigned after such a long time it was 10th May 2011 when medical and police check was requested by CO. Two days before our appointment was due from the medical centre IMO she was feeling some cyclical variation so we had complete check up where we discoverd that she is expecting...now in our detailed medical report this was also declared and our medical was conducted and sent to the DIA. I have following questions;

1. Will it affect my processing of visa as the birth is expected in Jan-2012

2. Do i need to send my CO form 1022 change in circumstances?

3. If we are granted visa and we deliver our baby in Aus do i need to apply for the child citizenship separately?

4. Or CO will delay my processing (but I am right now is falling under priority processing) till the birth of baby?

what will be the consequence we were not expecting this to happen at all at this time but now we are helpless my case is already delayed what should i do?

PLS REPLY
Any suggestion pls

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.