Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  CCMS 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to apply for permanent residency with the Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189). I'm an Australian lawyer and have been admitted as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of Victoria and I understand that this satisfies the requirement from the assessing authority. However when applying my for my EOI, I came across a question that asks for my reference number from the assessing authority. Does anyone know what this is referring to? The document (certificate) which states I have been admitted as a lawyer does not have a number.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

#2 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to apply for permanent residency with the Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189). I'm an Australian lawyer and have been admitted as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of Victoria and I understand that this satisfies the requirement from the assessing authority. However when applying my for my EOI, I came across a question that asks for my reference number from the assessing authority. Does anyone know what this is referring to? The document (certificate) which states I have been admitted as a lawyer does not have a number.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Weren't you issued with some sort of compliance certificate? My advice would be to approach the admission board in Victoria for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.