Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I am preparing needed documents for applying to ACS for skill recognition.
I have a question please, regarding Skilled Employment Reference form.
This form except our HR Department must be filled and signed by CEO or even my Department Manager?
During my 8 years of employment on actual job, I had 3 different managers.
Do I need to have 3 references signed by all three managers?

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
334 Posts
If one of your manager knows you were with the company for 8 years and they are ready to give you a letter stating that, then one reference will be fine. ACS needs to have documentary proof of your employment and your exact work in the job. In addition to the reference letter, add payslips, tax statements, appointment letter, confirmation letter, increment letter and other stuff to make the proof comprehensive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply lincsus.

I thought a letter from HR which certifies that me was employed to company from x till y date and Skilled Employment Reference forms from managers, maybe even payslips will be enough.
Are really needed to provide all of these documents to ACS?

Thank you again for your help!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thanks for your reply lincsus.

I thought a letter from HR which certifies that me was employed to company from x till y date and Skilled Employment Reference forms from managers, maybe even payslips will be enough.
Are really needed to provide all of these documents to ACS?

Thank you again for your help!
Not required, but usually a good idea to provide as much documentation as you can. Experience letters, references and payslips should be enough proof.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can also show your salary revision letter and recent FORM -16 as part of your employment proof. Payslips are not really required to share with ACS unless requested otherwise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.