Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone !!

I have an inquiry about Visa Subclass 189 ..

I have been granted my skilled independent (subclass 189) visa back in July 2016 .. and i have traveled to Australia and made my first entry in September 2016 .. then came back to my home country ..

and I am planning to move permanently to Australia in October/November 2018 ....
It was mentioned in my visa grant notice that i must make my first entry before April 2017 (and i did in Sep 2016)

My question is :

I did not go back to Australia since then because of my work conditions .. are there going to be any issues as i move to Australia this November 2018 ??

Are there any rules or tricks that will cause me loosing my Visa ?

One more thing .. My wife (also has the same visa - Secondary applicant) will not come with me and she will follow me after a couple of months ... however, her passport will expire before she joins me .. what do we have to do as she renews her passport ??

Thanks in Advance ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, there will not be any issues. Get you wife to renew her passport, then notify the department through you ImmiAccount in the "update" section.
Hello Jeremy !!
I also wanted to ask one more thing .. When i visited Australia back in Sep 2016, i did not do any government works or anything .. i didn't even issue an ID card or anything .. i basically entered the country for 20 days as a tourist and left back home !!! will that cause any problems when i get back this November (2018) ??

Thanks in Advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.