Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I intend to apply for the Skilled Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476). I have some questions regarding the online application form and I would be so thankful if you kindly answer the following questions:

1. In health clearance section of the online application form there are some questions regarding the probable health issue of the applicant or accompanying dependents. I had non of those problems and I do not have any health issues. Do you think I should pass any medical tests? If yes what is the HAP ID for that test which is mandatory for subclass 476 applicants? The online application did not suggested any HAP ID to me!

2. I have not submitted my application until now. After passing all sections, I could not find any links to upload the electronic files of my application such as the copy of my qualifications, identification card, passport, etc. Where can I upload these files? Will it become available to be uploaded after submitting my application?

3. Is it enough to upload the copy of my TOEFL iBT exam report? If it is mandatory to send the official TOEFL test report, what is the institution code for reporting my TOEFL score?

4. My passport will expire within next 7 months. Do you recommend me to ask for renewing my passport before submitting my application or I can submit it now and after getting my new passport, it will be possible to change my passport information by filling Form 929? Is it possible that after the visa being granted to my previous passport number, I change the corresponding passport number to the new one I receive?

5. When the visa is granted, how long will my visa be valid?

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Mehrzad

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
I don't have any experience with 476 visas, but I can answer some of your questions simply from experience with the visa process.

1. A HAP ID is generated after you submit the visa application and pay the fees, so you wouldn't be able to see one until you do that.

2. You cannot upload documents until you submit the visa application and pay the fees. Once you do that, the Attach Documents area becomes availbale.

3. That's probably sufficient, but I've never had to do one of the English tests.

4. You can submit the application with your existing passport, and renew it afterwards. You can advise DIBP of your new passport either by completing form 929 and sending it in along with a copy of your new passport, or there is an area on your ImmiAccount where you can update your passport details.

5. According to the DIBP website, a 476 visa is valid for 18 months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have any experience with 476 visas, but I can answer some of your questions simply from experience with the visa process.

1. A HAP ID is generated after you submit the visa application and pay the fees, so you wouldn't be able to see one until you do that.

2. You cannot upload documents until you submit the visa application and pay the fees. Once you do that, the Attach Documents area becomes availbale.

3. That's probably sufficient, but I've never had to do one of the English tests.

4. You can submit the application with your existing passport, and renew it afterwards. You can advise DIBP of your new passport either by completing form 929 and sending it in along with a copy of your new passport, or there is an area on your ImmiAccount where you can update your passport details.

5. According to the DIBP website, a 476 visa is valid for 18 months.
Thank you for your reply.

For question 5, I meant that after getting visa, How much time will I have for travelling to Australia? I heard that within one year after the issue date I have to enter Australia and from that time 18 months will be accounted. Is it correct?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.