Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I am interested in applying for a skilled regional working visa 489 (invited by a relative pathway). However, I want to know if I stand a chance in getting a positive assesment from VETASSESS for ANZSCO Code: 221214 Internal Auditor.

I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy and obtained my CPA license in the Philippines. I have been working for three years. During the past two years, I was an external auditor in Ernst and Young. Now, I'm working as an offshore internal auditor for an Australian company. Will my 3 years of work experience likely to have a positive skills assessment?

Thank you in anticipation!

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Hi everyone!

I am interested in applying for a skilled regional working visa 489 (invited by a relative pathway). However, I want to know if I stand a chance in getting a positive assesment from VETASSESS for ANZSCO Code: 221214 Internal Auditor.

I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy and obtained my CPA license in the Philippines. I have been working for three years. During the past two years, I was an external auditor in Ernst and Young. Now, I'm working as an offshore internal auditor for an Australian company. Will my 3 years of work experience likely to have a positive skills assessment?

Thank you in anticipation!
Internal auditors cannot be sponsored by relatives for a 489 visa.

It might pay you to consult a registered migration Agent to find out what visa strategies are open to you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Internal auditors cannot be sponsored by relatives for a 489 visa.

It might pay you to consult a registered migration Agent to find out what visa strategies are open to you.
Thank you for your response! I have actually consulted with an agent before when I visited Australia. I provided answers to the assessment questionnaire and paid the assessment fee. The MARA agent told me that I have a chance of meeting the requirements (at 70 points) for skilled migration to Australia under relative sponsorship subclass 489. Although we did not discuss the skilled occupation that I will be applying for. On that note, can external auditors be sponsored by relatives?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Australia Subclass 489 Visa

Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa is for skilled workers who are sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area in Australia. Certain family members of the visa holders can be included in their visa applications.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa is for skilled workers who are sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area in Australia. Certain family members of the visa holders can be included in their visa applications.
Hi! Thank you for that information. Yes, I have my uncle and his family living in Melbourne for 30+ years already and we share the same surname.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.