Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I wish to lodge the application for 886. My older brother , who is an Australian Citizen, wants to sponsor me.

I come from a non English country and my family has Arabic names. Unfortunately, in my country spellings are not disciplined. I have just realized that my older brother (sponsor) has a slight spelling difference in our father’s name in his documents to what I have in mine. He has "Fazal Subhan" document everywhere whereas i have "Fazl e Subhan". If you read it, it sounds similar but in written, its different.

What do I do in this situation?

Please assist.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi All,

I wish to lodge the application for 886. My older brother , who is an Australian Citizen, wants to sponsor me.

I come from a non English country and my family has Arabic names. Unfortunately, in my country spellings are not disciplined. I have just realized that my older brother (sponsor) has a slight spelling difference in our father's name in his documents to what I have in mine. He has "Fazal Subhan" document everywhere whereas i have "Fazl e Subhan". If you read it, it sounds similar but in written, its different.

What do I do in this situation?

Please assist.
You just use whatever documents you have and make out your application accordingly as your brother should with his sponsor form.
You could add a note in respect to the difference in spelling and Immi are familiar with such occurrences.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You just use whatever documents you have and make out your application accordingly as your brother should with his sponsor form.
You could add a note in respect to the difference in spelling and Immi are familiar with such occurrences.
Thanks for your response. I highly appreciate that.

The other thing i am concerned about is the fact that my uni results are going to be release on 30th June and i will lodge an online application later that day. My worry is that the online application requires the course completion date before the date of lodgment that is to be able to lodge the application on 30th June, i should put in a completion date of 29th June. Logically i should be able to lodge the application on 30 as i have met the requirements. What do you guys reckon?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Thanks for your response. I highly appreciate that.

The other thing i am concerned about is the fact that my uni results are going to be release on 30th June and i will lodge an online application later that day. My worry is that the online application requires the course completion date before the date of lodgment that is to be able to lodge the application on 30th June, i should put in a completion date of 29th June. Logically i should be able to lodge the application on 30 as i have met the requirements. What do you guys reckon?
Are you sure an application with just university results will be accepted?
Skilled - Sponsored (Residence) visa (subclass 886) and Skilled - Sponsored (Residence) visa (subclass 886) would seem to indicate that you need to actually have had your qualifications assessed in accordance with a nominated occupation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, you are right. I have already arranged the required pre-lodgement documentation including skills assessment,IELTS,medical,police character certificate, etc., except for my uni grades. I am just waiting for them to release so that i make the final lodgment.

Please answer my previous question. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.