Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'll apply for skilled worker immigration program. I took the IELTS exam in Jan. 2010 and got 6.5 overall, but one of the sections is 5.5. Due to the calculation criterias on some agencies' websites I need to have at least 6 points at each section of IELTS. If I had 6 points my score would be enough for applying skilled worker immig. program.. Does anyone know about the IELTS point limitations for this program?

Best regards

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dear Shokul;

IELTS score must be commensurate with the visa application category.Anyways 6/each is the requirement for trade occuptaion and the base line.For professionals the requiremnet is high enough like 7/each and in some case 8/each is required.

Thanks.

Hassan Warraich

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hassan,

But I saw it a bit different; 5 is for trade and gives you 15 points. But if you apply as other professional it says 25 points for at least 7 of each section, and 15 points if at least 6 of each section.

Kind regards

Dear Shokul;

IELTS score must be commensurate with the visa application category.Anyways 6/each is the requirement for trade occuptaion and the base line.For professionals the requiremnet is high enough like 7/each and in some case 8/each is required.

Thanks.

Hassan Warraich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.