Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sending my docs in under - Mechanical Engineering / Washington Accord.
I see two fee schedules...
The first covers the basic assessment of your degree.
The second is however touted as extra service / assesment for my work experience with an extra fee.

Here's my question - Do I need to request and pay more than the basic educational assessment for skilled independent and provincial nominee paths ? Is the experience assessment a "must have" for my EOI. I don't want to pay extra if I don't have to.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please check Sec-D of the skill assessment booklet. If you are claiming points for your work experience, I think it's better to have your experience assessed.

As it says in the booklet - "Engineers Australia has been authorised by DIAC to provide an opinion about an applicant's skilled employment claims as part of the skills assessment. However, the decision to award points for skilled employment remains with the DIAC case officer, who may also need to review claims of relevant employment gained subsequent to the formal assessment."

Sending my docs in under - Mechanical Engineering / Washington Accord.
I see two fee schedules...
The first covers the basic assessment of your degree.
The second is however touted as extra service / assesment for my work experience with an extra fee.

Here's my question - Do I need to request and pay more than the basic educational assessment for skilled independent and provincial nominee paths ? Is the experience assessment a "must have" for my EOI. I don't want to pay extra if I don't have to.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.