Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day guys, I received a successful assessment from CPA Australia that allowed me to submit EOI for visa 189/190 as "Accountant (general) 221111". Although I haven't applied for skill assessment as an "External Auditor 221213", I know with 100% certainty that I would receive a successful outcome too (the only difference is the "Audit and Assurance" subject, which I studied and passed.)

I've already prepared the EOI as External Auditor but I am doubting whether submitting it would be a mistake. We know that skills assessment should be done before submitting EOI (I waited for it to be issued before applying as Accountant General). Now, do you think I can submit EOI and wait to get invited to request the skills assessment?

I appreciate your comments/opinions, thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Just so you are aware Jeremy is a Registered Migration Agent, so from many of us on this forum there is very little chance his comment is wrong unless he misunderstood you.

P.S it is G'day - pronounced Gid daaaa

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, you can't do that. If you did that and you were invited to apply for a visa, then your visa application would be refused.
Thanks Jeremy, thanks for the advice. I was just one click away from submitting the EOI, fortunately I didn't. So thank you!

Just so you are aware Jeremy is a Registered Migration Agent, so from many of us on this forum there is very little chance his comment is wrong unless he misunderstood you.

P.S it is G'day - pronounced Gid daaaa
Thanks ampk, I can now see he is. It's been definitely worth asking. BTW, I'm not Australian and I don't want to pretend to be, LOL, at least not yet :)

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
A quick consult with him or one of the others that regularly post on here might be a good idea.

Pretty sure it will cost around $200ish to get the right answers.

Just found this - Lisa is not included in the sticky of recommended agents and I assume it is as she is not such a regular poster, but her posts that are made are top class and she seems to go a little beyond general advice in some posts and seems to have a clear consideration of cost to the end user.

http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/261738-immigration-agents.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A quick consult with him or one of the others that regularly post on here might be a good idea.

Pretty sure it will cost around $200ish to get the right answers.

Just found this - Lisa is not included in the sticky of recommended agents and I assume it is as she is not such a regular poster, but her posts that are made are top class and she seems to go a little beyond general advice in some posts and seems to have a clear consideration of cost to the end user.

http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/261738-immigration-agents.html
Thanks a lot, mate! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello javvv
Congrats on receiving a positive assessment from ACS. Can u please share what all documents u had submitted with ACS ..Your response will really help me for submitting my documents to ACS for accountant ..Please guide
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello javvv
Congrats on receiving a positive assessment from ACS. Can u please share what all documents u had submitted with ACS ..Your response will really help me for submitting my documents to ACS for accountant ..Please guide
Thanks in advance
Hi Arsang - I submitted the documents a few years ago but basically they request the original and translation of the accounting diploma as well as the original and translation of all the relevant transcripts, in detail. You can have them translated, which is quite expensive, or translate them yourself, which is hard work. I took me a few weeks to translate them all by myself, had to use Google a lot to find translation to technical vocabulary.

You can find the documents required here:

https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/become-a-cpa/migration-assessment/preparing-my-documents

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for sharing the link . Iam paid my salary in cash ..Curious to know whether my work experience will be counted and am I eligible for applying pr as skilled worker.
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.