Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a sales rep for Medical and Pharma products, if I am doing a skills assessment for migration, will they check my qualification related to Sales or related to Pharmacy? I have a little over 4 years of sales experience with a multinational Pharma company.

·
Premium Member
9,759 Posts
Hi Minakshi -

You'll need to locate a qualifying occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) or Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL) that fits with your experience and qualifications, then see who the skills assessor is for that occupation. Then, research that assessor and see what they look for - don't be afraid to call or email them and ask questions - the more you know prior to the assessment, the better off you'll be and the better you can prepare the best information to submit.

Hope this helps -

Best,

Mark Northam

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mark,

I have checked and I think I fall under Sales Representative (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products) with ANZSCO Code 225412, under the CSOL. The assessing body is VETASSESS and I have written to them but the response I got was that they cannot advise me on this matter unless I avail of their paid advisory service or lodge a skills assessment with them. But unless I have some indication I wouldn't like to invest so much money in to it. What do you suggest?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure if my last post went through so posting this again. Apologies if it's a duplication.

Thanks Mark for your reply. I have already checked and I think I fall under Sales Representative (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products) category with ANZSCO Code 225412. Assessing body is VETASSESS and I have already written to them. However, in this matter they are not willing to help and ask for availing their advisory service or putting in my details for a full skills assessment.

Any other way I can find out? Any help in the right direction would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.