Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,
I am from India and I had applied for ICT 26111 on 1st Jun 2016 with 65 points.
I however kept on waiting all these months, closely monitoring as the cut off and the last date of invitation neared to my date of effect, slowly at 65 points, the last invite on 26th October reached 18th may 2016. however to my utter shock, in the 9th November invite the last invite shows 15th march 2016.
There is something I must be missing because according to my understanding, @65 points the visa with the date of effect :march, should have been invited before invitations were rolled out for the month of may with the same points.
Can anybody please help throw some light.
I waited so long, and suddenly iam going out of hope...

Any help is deeply appreciated.
thanks a lot.

SAM.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
There was some issue with the cutoff dates they've published for auditors in the last few rounds too, with a similar backward movement for no reason. I saw a post elsewhere where someone waiting for an auditor invitation apparently called DIBP and was told some illogical answer about how they prioritize points/dates, etc. which made no sense. So there still seems to be no reason for this other than somewhere they have made a mistake in what they've published about the invitation rounds.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was some issue with the cutoff dates they've published for auditors in the last few rounds too, with a similar backward movement for no reason. I saw a post elsewhere where someone waiting for an auditor invitation apparently called DIBP and was told some illogical answer about how they prioritize points/dates, etc. which made no sense. So there still seems to be no reason for this other than somewhere they have made a mistake in what they've published about the invitation rounds.
Thanks Maggie for your prompt response...
So basically can I hope the dates to resume where they last left in the next round or now this is a backwards movement which has started, which basically means that there is no point tracking...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.