Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm trying to submit an EOI, and I'm stumped on this one part.

My BSc Psychology (honours) from Canada, is recognized by Skillselect as the higher degree when compared to my Australian MBBS, and it's making me either submit false information with my application, or not submit the EOI at all.

When the declaration page asks about educational achievements, it lists my BSc psych instead of my medical degree, and so clicking on the yes option here would mean that I'm agreeing the degree was earned in Australia, or that I have skills assessment done for it (both false).

I'm a doctor, so my undergrad degree is not relevant to my field of work. I do have a skills assessment done for my medical degree. Why would I need a skills assessment or equivalency assessment done on my undergrad degree? I'm being punished here because I did an honours in undergrad instead of a normal BSc!

I called immigration yesterday and they could not give me a coherent answer about how to deal with this situation.

Will I be considered to be lying if I just put BSc without honours, so that my medical degree is the one I'm clicking "yes" to, as having been earned in Australia? Is there a chance they won't grant me PR for this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.