Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would appear that attempts such as mine to help others through the partner visa process - as I once was helped by others here - have been met with hostility.

As such, I bid you all adieu.

Best of luck to all of you in your migration paths to one of the greatest countries in the world!

Sky, out.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
You'll be missed Sky.

But please don't press that button again.

(Edit for clarity from a PM questioning it) The button is in relation to the Hitchikers guide and is merely carrying on the theme from Sky's Hitchiker quote in the thread title and doesn't actually mean anything.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Your tougher than that Sky,

And about one of the best current non RMA posters.

I personally will be offended if you don't help a bit longer.

But at end of day - its up to you and would love to catch up over a beer one day.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Sky, you have helped me so much since I joined this forum about a year ago. For that I thank you immensely. I will be sad to see you go if that is the case - your help, knowledge and quick response is very much appreciated. I wish you were to stick around as i have an 820, and a 801 still to come after (hopefully) my partners PMV is granted ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
I won't lie, I was sad to read this post :(

I'm sorry you were made to feel unappreciated when in fact you've helped SO many people through what can be a very challenging experience!

The actions of a few select individuals spoil it for everyone which in this case means the loss of a dearly valued member of this community.

I sincerely hope to see you again on here!

Either way, I wish you the very best in everything and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for all the help you've provided, especially to me personally as without members like you, I would have probably had a mental breakdown!

Ramah x

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Sky I might be wrong but I don't think I ever got a like from a post from CCMS.

So you have at least one.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
You got one now...

Reactions: diplomat

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Thanks CCMS but I don't need likes - But I will look after a crew and in my opinion Sky and others or what I think of as crew.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Thanks CCMS but I don't need likes - But I will look after a crew and in my opinion Sky and others or what I think of as crew.
I agree and I like it!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hope you change your mind too. There are definitely posts I read here that make me shake my head but I often get comfort knowing others see them in a similar light.

I did not see what is inferred but I imagine you would be well within your right to make the call. I too have very much appreciated your quick replies, opinion and unsolicited advice so to speak.

You are appreciated. And yes, by all means take leave if you feel the need but I say stay and forget the one or two that try to make things difficult.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
Hi All

Just a reminder that if there is an issue with a post that you believe breaches the forum rules you can report the post by clicking on the "!" to report the post and you can add why you are reporting it. It will then go to all moderators on this forum. We may not get to is straight away as you can imagine a lot of us have full time jobs too but we will look in to it when when are able to and take any action, if required.

Alternatively, you can also send a PM to a moderator if you have an issue as well.

Not everything can be resolved as sometimes it is just personality clashes however, if it does breach the forum rules we will look in to it and issue them with a warning if appropriate. Just remember you will not be able to see if they have been issued with a warning so on the surface it may seem like no action has taken place but in fact there has been action that you just cannot see.

Furthermore, generally on this forum everyone is respectful of each other even when people do disagree with other people. Just remember to be respectful to other people the same as you would if you were speaking to them in real life.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Please don't leave us Sky. You are the brightest spot on this forum when it comes to not giving up while waiting for the PMV300.

·
Registered
33 Posts
We will miss you so much Sky!
Enjoy the rest of your summer, happy new year, and hopefully it won't be much longer until I join you on the sunny side of Western Australia! ;)

Wishing you all the best
Nicole

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Hey Sky, I had a beer with Nick today.

We had a good laugh and both seem to have thick skin.

Not sure if you got a personal attack too or not, but it is all part of the game these days - and while they can upset me in ways they don't change my goals.

Immi hurt me more than any post here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.