Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks and Forum Frends,

i am now in social evidence gathering and came across this under the Social Aspect of evidence in webform 40SP.

• the assessment of the couple's friends and acquaintances about the nature of the relationship
--> what specifically are they asking on this point ? is this a seperate testimony or letter from my friends not Australia ? can i ask my friends in Singapore to write me a testimony of our relationship and then they can sign and provide their ID like passport. if yes, do i need to have it notarized in Singapore.

• statutory declarations made by the couple's parents, family members relatives and other friends
--> i saw this in a separate point and we already have 5 stat declaration 3 from sponsor immediate family and two from our common friends all Australians.

thanks for help and advice appreciate it a lot.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Some things don't make sense in context of where you find them (especially clicking the question marks in the app).

I know that immigration will in some instances contact people known to you such as family, friends, neighbors (even if they didn't do witness statements) and ask about your relationship, so it sounds like that. Prob just a copy and paste job from their guidelines.

I always say just follow the checklist on the website.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Some things don't make sense in context of where you find them (especially clicking the question marks in the app).

I know that immigration will in some instances contact people known to you such as family, friends, neighbors (even if they didn't do witness statements) and ask about your relationship, so it sounds like that. Prob just a copy and paste job from their guidelines.

I always say just follow the checklist on the website.
you mean from the main page under PMV right ? with check list under applicant and sponsor.

so far this is what i have finished skyblue.

Photos of Applicant and sponsor only (chronological order time we are in long distance to time we first meet in person and those travel vacations) 1 to 2 screenshots only with dates indicated. I also included the travel ticket here to make it like a story book.

Photos with both family only - (chronological order from past to present year )

Photos with Friends- (chronological order from past to present year )

Photos with Gifts,letters and cards, - (chronological order from past to present year)

Photos of Conversation Logs Viber,office communicator and email (chronological order from past to present year) --> i did this screenshot of Viber from year we started example 2016 , 1 screenshot per month, then i did itemized the screenshots of conversation every month i provide 4 screenshots per month until recent month today.also i will attach the viber conversation history log in excel form extracted from the app viber.

Screenshots of joint bank account activity from the beggining and screenshots of bank transfer to one another.
--> this is where i am having challenge as it say we need to provide reciepts for gifts and we do not know where it is now :( also i was thinking to annotate a bank statement during the time we are togther physicall y and we spend for dinner or bought something , but its also a problem because you can only pull up 6 months recent bank statement , if i want to pull up old one i need to pay 30 dollars per page :(

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Skyblue,

i check the applicant document list in the website and see below. what did you put for that ?

"Proof that you and your prospective spouse genuinely intend to live as spouses."

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Checklist under "Follow the steps" on the visa page.

Receipts from gifts aren't mandatory. The evidence listed is just a suggestion or examples of the type of evidences. Of course, if you have the evidence you may as well upload it.

Covered that in the statement. Shots of your conversations discussing future plans are good evidence here as well. There are probably a few other examples others will share.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Folks and Forum Frends,

i am now in social evidence gathering and came across this under the Social Aspect of evidence in webform 40SP.

• the assessment of the couple's friends and acquaintances about the nature of the relationship
--> what specifically are they asking on this point ? is this a seperate testimony or letter from my friends not Australia ? can i ask my friends in Singapore to write me a testimony of our relationship and then they can sign and provide their ID like passport. if yes, do i need to have it notarized in Singapore.

• statutory declarations made by the couple's parents, family members relatives and other friends
--> i saw this in a separate point and we already have 5 stat declaration 3 from sponsor immediate family and two from our common friends all Australians.

thanks for help and advice appreciate it a lot.
We decided "the assessment of the couple's friends ...about the nature of the relationship" was part of the stat decs so we made sure that our friends used clear wording to indicate that we were in a "romantic relationship"/"a couple" - ie not just friends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.