Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! so i am uploading evidence for my onshore partner visa applicaion... i thought i was well prepared but putting evidence into the right catagory is a nightmare! there doesnt seem to be any catagory for 'social aspects' in my document checklist and im wondering if this is normal or if i have missed something. where does everyone else upload photos,joint tickets etc? xxx

·
Registered
71 Posts
You should have a category called; "Social Aspects of the relationship, evidence of".
When did you submit? Some people find it takes a couple of days for the categories to appear, so if you only have "other documents" then log back in later on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You should have a category called; "Social Aspects of the relationship, evidence of".
When did you submit? Some people find it takes a couple of days for the categories to appear, so if you only have "other documents" then log back in later on.
I applied on the 3rd of April and there was never any category like that for me. None for financial either. I just submitted under "other" with explicit labels as there was no other options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.