Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello , my partner and i are planning to apply for partner visa soon.. we've provided everything (have other chats since 5 yrs ago) and have also declared that we are introverts in our statement. we have chat logs on facebook messenger but have no relationship status. for mine i literally have no other profile.. i basically use it for following groups in school. does this affect our application since our profile doesnt declare our relationship status? me and my partner dont use facebook socially as we dont have much friends and only use our accounts to follow news and groups of various interest.

·
Registered
974 Posts
There is little context to your actual relationship here, so I would imagine that's why no one has replied.

If you're referring to the social aspects of your relationship it would be good to include some photos, proofs of purchase or a small statement about all of it, showing you two have a social life together.

If you're referring to communication while apart, probably don't include all five years worth of text messages, just significant moments within those five years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.