Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
so yesterday i recieved news for the first time from my migration agent. Im nearly close to reaching 6 months on my waiting period. Originally my visa was lodged online as a pmv in march, since then my partner and I have marride and we changed our visa to spouse visa. I recieved a email from my immigration agent that the case officer is requested coloured documents of our marriage certificate, has this sort of thing happened to any one before being approved?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is your agent a MARA agent?
Seems odd they wouldn't know black and white isn't acceptable.
And if course since you changed from a PMV to a 309 you've of course added the extra required evidence?
yes she is iv already supplied the extra documents while changing the status, copies of the marriage documents and translated copies is it fair to say if any one has experience being close to 6 months is it a possible chance that my visa would get approved

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Iv already provided photos, videos, bank statements , money transfers western union , gifts that have bern sent so iv done all that already provided police clearance and medical cheack sorry i wasnt more clear on my previouse post

I mean more the extra criteria.
The evidence and criteria for a PMV is a lot less than a 309.
You need much more then a marriage certificate.
Is your agent a MARA agent?
Seems odd they wouldn't know black and white isn't acceptable.
And if course since you changed from a PMV to a 309 you've of course added the extra required evidence?
yes she is iv already supplied the extra documents while changing the status, copies of the marriage documents and translated copies is it fair to say if any one has experience being close to 6 months is it a possible chance that my visa would get approved

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for understanding me , thats right , thats exactly what I was asking thanks

I think the question your trying to ask is:
If the CO has asked for extra information 6months in, is your visa close to being approved?

The answer is who knows. Maybe, maybe not. They may require more time to review.
Some people submitted the requested information and still had to wait another 7 months.
So you'll have to be patient.
If you're lucky, it'll be approved soon but no one knows when.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if they are or if they are not i provided the relevent proof to my agent she provided the information on the documents and copies of my marriage certificate were certified but printed in b/w they just wanted coloured copes

Video is not permitted.
Black and white supporting documents must be certified as true copies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.