Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Just wondering is it recommended that the applicant and sponsor write their relationship details (financial, social, nature of the commitment etc) in their own words separately? or does it make more sense that we use the same details in both of our application because the statements do apply to both of us as a couple?

and is there a specific time frame within that the sponsor needs to submit the sponsor application? reason i ask this is because we are going away for 3 weeks, and the plan was that we will finalise the application before we leave. however now that I've submitted the main application a week ago, my partner hasnt been able to complete her part due to work and illness. will we get into trouble if she only submits hers a month after the main application? I thought it should be okay because my application likely wont be reviewed at all within a month?

also a quick question, is the Form 80 mandatory for online and onshore application? i might have remembered wrong but i think i've read somewhere that it is not required for onshore application?

Many thanks

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I always ask my clients to write separate narratives.

Yes, the Form 80 is Mandatory for onshore applications.

As long as you submit a paper Form 40SP (attach to the application) you can submit the Form 40SP Internet later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How long/deatiled are your statements if you don't mind sharing that information? We are writing ours at the moment but not sure what to include and what not. We are definetely including a 12 month and a long term plan and things like saving money for a house ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.