Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

Can someone please confirm that the changes to implement separate sponsor Approval prior to the applicant approval were not implemented for this year?

I was under the impression it had not been implemented this year and cannot see anything on the Gov website referring to this. However a third party website said it had been implemented.

Partner and I plan to submit our visa application this week as her tourist visa expires in the next few weeks.

Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi there

Can someone please confirm that the changes to implement separate sponsor Approval prior to the applicant approval were not implemented for this year?

I was under the impression it had not been implemented this year and cannot see anything on the Gov website referring to this. However a third party website said it had been implemented.

Partner and I plan to submit our visa application this week as her tourist visa expires in the next few weeks.

Thanks
Not that i know of. Im also in the most of preparing mine for submission. Im sure its not been implemented as of now.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
If it were implemented, it would explain how to apply that way via immigration's website on that visa.

Those third party websites often post upcoming possibilities but don't always go back and remove those posts when those things don't happen. Pretty sure you can still find websites that claim the WHV age was increasing to 35 in 2017 but that never happened either.

If/When it changes, the immigration website will be updated to reflect the new process.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies

I am generally weary of blogs and third party sites for that exact reason. But this one specifically mentioned the already confirmed price change so thought it carried a little more weight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.