Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I (sponsor, Australian citizen) and my fiancé (German applicant) applied for our PMV 300 on the 29th October, 2017.

This morning, after just over 1 month, we received a request for her German police check and Medicals (which conveniently is being done this week).

I, being the sponsor actually ordered my Australian police check a week ago and it came, but I was just waiting for my Canadian police check to come in the mail this week (I have been living here for 18 months).

I actually have not uploaded either police checks for myself yet, so I am surprised to see when I click into immiaccount, next to my name as sponsor, approved. It still says submitted - but definitely approved next to my name.

I am kind of confused. Does this mean I do not have to upload any police checks as sponsor? Out of curiosity I tried to upload my Australian one, but there does not seem to be an upload button in the sponsor section anymore.

My question - is this normal? I am certainly not complaining haha. Also wondering if I should still upload my Australian and Canadian police checks under the applicant section - as I did go through all the hassle and cost of obtaining them both.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Normal lately is they are requested of sponsors and it is now listed on the checklist on the DIBP website as a requirement.

Maybe it was overlooked, maybe not. You've already gone through the trouble of acquiring them so if I were you I would upload them anyway under the applicant section (clearly labeled as sponsor police check to avoid confusion) in case they end up wanting them.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I remember reading recently a sponsor was 'approved' for a while, but later got asked for police checks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.