Australia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

After hours and hours (and a year later!) of searching through the mass of helpful information on this forum, my fiance and I have finally applied for the PMV 300!

It's such a nerve-wracking process, I thought with the amount of reading (and screenshots) on this forum, I was prepared - but wow! Haha!

I am a little confused about my part of the application process. It also has a dropdown for me to upload my documents, but on the Checklist, it does not state any documents that I myself (Australian) need to upload. Should I be uploading documents - eg my birth certificate, driver's license etc?

We've basically gone off the checklist on the IMMI website so we have his documents only.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hi everyone,

After hours and hours (and a year later!) of searching through the mass of helpful information on this forum, my fiance and I have finally applied for the PMV 300!

It's such a nerve-wracking process, I thought with the amount of reading (and screenshots) on this forum, I was prepared - but wow! Haha!

I am a little confused about my part of the application process. It also has a dropdown for me to upload my documents, but on the Checklist, it does not state any documents that I myself (Australian) need to upload. Should I be uploading documents - eg my birth certificate, driver's license etc?

We've basically gone off the checklist on the IMMI website so we have his documents only.

Thank you!!
Yes ... you will need to provide proof that you are an Australian citizen and the police checks at a minimum.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Have you completed the sponsor application side of things?

Reactions: paulhand

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hi JandE!

No - I haven't!! Thank you so, so much! I'll ensure to do that immediately. I am still waiting on my ACRO police check to come back from the UK too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hi all!

I am completing this section as kindly advised by JandE. As the questions are the same as my fiance's, am I able to provide the same answers (copied and pasted) from his answers, or is that looked down upon / looked at as lazy?

Apologies - I am so wary of making any mistakes!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all!

I am completing this section as kindly advised by JandE. As the questions are the same as my fiance's, am I able to provide the same answers (copied and pasted) from his answers, or is that looked down upon / looked at as lazy?

Apologies - I am so wary of making any mistakes!!
The answers on the Sponsorship Application should be consistent with answers on the Visa Application.

---
Jia Ma
Immigration Lawyer (MARN: 1681418)
Gold Star Migration

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The answers on the Sponsorship Application should be consistent with answers on the Visa Application.

---
Jia Ma
Gold Star Migration
Yes, of course. Thank you, Jia! I just re-read my original post & realised I did NOT word it well at all.

I was wondering if we were supposed to provide the exact same answers (ie copied and pasted) or if that was the wrong thing to do (not as in I wanted to have a lazy approach about it).

Thank you for your response!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, of course. Thank you, Jia! I just re-read my original post & realised I did NOT word it well at all.

I was wondering if we were supposed to provide the exact same answers (ie copied and pasted) or if that was the wrong thing to do (not as in I wanted to have a lazy approach about it).

Thank you for your response!
No worries. I always copy and paste :)

It would be more of an issue if the answers were different...

---
Jia Ma
Gold Star Migration

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No worries. I always copy and paste :)

It would be more of an issue if the answers were different...

---
Jia Ma
Gold Star Migration
Oh, really?! Well there's a word from an expert!

I answered the questions in line with his, as well as taking the opportunity to provide a bit more information that we wanted to include but didn't have room for in the 2,000 characters. We figured the more information and background of us we supplied, the better it would be for them to understand and have a better insight into us and our relationship. I hope it bodes us well!

Thank you so much for all of your help on this forum, by the way! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
You're welcome, best of luck with the application :)

---
Jia Ma
Gold Star Migration

1 - 12 of 12 Posts