Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance applied for PMV and I am the sponsor. When we applied I put as residential address where I am staying now (in Australia). However, this week I will be moving to a temporary address (will stay there only for a couple of weeks) before I move to a new residential address. (Just changing suburbs within the same state).
My question is firstly, "Does sponsor has to notify any changes of address? and if so, "should I (sponsor) notify for both changes that they will occure within a month? or just wait and notify them when I move to the second address which I will be staying there for months?"
Moreover, if the answer is yes to the above what is the procedure for this? Do we have to fill out form 1022 Notification of changes in circumstances? Who is filling that? applicant or the sponsor?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
If you change your residential address for 14 consecutive days or longer during the processing of an application, you must inform immigration,

From what you have posted, you would be ok specifying the final address and the date you will be there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you change your residential address for 14 consecutive days or longer during the processing of an application, you must inform immigration,

From what you have posted, you would be ok specifying the final address and the date you will be there.
Thank you Westly. So do I just go at immi acount at the sponsorship application and update the details where it says "change of address details" or do I have to fill up a form too?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.