Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i'm sorry this is probably a repeat, but i've been searching the forum, google and the immi website. I think I just have all my info crossed, but my partner/sponser doesn't need their own immi account right? Anything from them gets uploaded from my application?
I can see all the upload spots for their info, but want to double check I am not getting my info crossed in the wrong way. Thank you all, we applied end of December 2017 onshore!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Hey everyone, i'm sorry this is probably a repeat, but i've been searching the forum, google and the immi website. I think I just have all my info crossed, but my partner/sponser doesn't need their own immi account right? Anything from them gets uploaded from my application?
I can see all the upload spots for their info, but want to double check I am not getting my info crossed in the wrong way. Thank you all, we applied end of December 2017 onshore!
They don't need a separate immi account but they do need to fill out a separate sponsor application and submit it. They would do this by starting a new application and under family select "sponsorship for a partner" (I forget the exact wording).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.