Australia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Do you know if the Sponsor has to upload passport photos (along with a copy of their passport) for identification?

I did mine a few days ago in Aus Post but am not sure if my partner needs to do his. I am finding mixed answers online.

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hello,

Do you know if the Sponsor has to upload passport photos (along with a copy of their passport) for identification?

I did mine a few days ago in Aus Post but am not sure if my partner needs to do his. I am finding mixed answers online.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsor needs a picture of the front part of their passport with the data and or birth certificate and or citizenship certificate. No passport photo needed for either sponsor or applicant. That what the biometrics are for. Well i ( the applicant) didnt send any passport photo and it wasnt requested. Only the front part of passport with the data.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm finding mixed answers too. I'm still confused after reading the replies on this thread. I know we need to scan our PASSPORT biometrics page (with photo), but as an applicant (and potentially sponsor) do we need to attach new (<6 month) passport-sized photographs as well?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm finding mixed answers too. I'm still confused after reading the replies on this thread. I know we need to scan our PASSPORT biometrics page (with photo), but as an applicant (and potentially sponsor) do we need to attach new (<6 month) passport-sized photographs as well?
No!. That what the biometrics are for. You dont need to attach any passport pics. U can add an (ordinary) pic of u which is atmost 6months old. There is a category for that. But for passport pic no need. I didnt do that either, they didnt ask for it and visa was granted

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
me too haha. tell me what you decided to do. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.