Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Recently I got married overseas. I came back after the wedding. Prior to the wedding she already had Visitor Visa approved for 2 months which was sponsored by her brother.

When she flew to Australia, we applied for Condition 8503 to be waived so we can apply for On Shore Partner Visa.

Before we could get an result from the minister her visa was about to expired so she flew back on time.

Now Im thinking of applying for Visa 600 as a husband and also writing as part of the application to not include condition 8503 so I can apply for on shore partner visa. What are the chances of this being accepted?

Option 2 would be to apply for Off shore Partner visa and then apply for 6 mth Visitor Visa. So at least im with her whilst the partner visa is processing.

Can someone please let me know which is most likily to work out or which would be the better option?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
You have about a zero % chance of it being approved - it is not a reason a Visitor Visa 600 can be granted.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I have a CASA (old CAA) taxi approval but no radio licence that I am aware about.

Sky would be happy if you were in ATC.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
I have a CASA (old CAA) taxi approval but no radio licence that I am aware about.

Sky would be happy if you were in ATC.
Haha. Went to uni for it in the States and did a few facility internships as well as working as a remote pilot operator for an Adacel simulator system. Actually passed up on the opportunity to attend the FAA academy due to the partner visa process so hoping to get another shot at it here! Here's to wishful thinking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.