Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone!! :)

I have some queries to the people who lodge PV 820 because i am pretty confused if i am on the right track after 2 months of lodging my visa. So what i did is i attached my partner's documents in my application because his name was there and i can attach his stuff as well, and it took him almost a month before finishing his 40sp ( I KNOW IT'S ANNOYING :rolleyes: ) but after finishing it i saw that there are attachments there where i can attach his documents. I am wondering if i should attach it again or just leave it under my application.In his sponsorship's 40sp said 0 attachment but on my application under his name, it says 6 attachments received.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Were the files clearly labeled as "Sponsor" when you uploaded them? Like "sponsor_passport" and so on so the CO will know that those files are regarding the sponsor?

You shouldn't upload things multiple times.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were the files clearly labeled as "Sponsor" when you uploaded them? Like "sponsor_passport" and so on so the CO will know that those files are regarding the sponsor?

You shouldn't upload things multiple times.
Hi , sky. No i didn't do it that way because it is under his name anyway. I can attach his documents under his name but it's on the first stage family visa 820 etc. so basically it's the attachments after finishing my 47sp whilst his sponsorship's 40sp is 0 attachments because took him so long to finished it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi, everyone!! :)

I have some queries to the people who lodge PV 820 because i am pretty confused if i am on the right track after 2 months of lodging my visa. So what i did is i attached my partner's documents in my application because his name was there and i can attach his stuff as well, and it took him almost a month before finishing his 40sp ( I KNOW IT'S ANNOYING :rolleyes: ) but after finishing it i saw that there are attachments there where i can attach his documents. I am wondering if i should attach it again or just leave it under my application.In his sponsorship's 40sp said 0 attachment but on my application under his name, it says 6 attachments received.
I am curious about this too as I did a similar thing.

Did the 47sp, and then did the 40sp the next day under our seperate accounts. The day after that I began uploading documents on the applicants account because it has two sections, one for each of us. I uploaded most of the stuff under the applicants name, except my ID/Statement/Police check.

So on the applicants account, there is 22 things uploaded under the applicants name, and 12 documents uploaded under the sponsors name (I was a bit stupid and uploaded a few things under multiple options).

But when I log onto my account where I lodged the 40sp, there is a section for me as well, with 0 documents uploaded.

It seems like there is 180 slots combined.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am curious about this too as I did a similar thing.

Did the 47sp, and then did the 40sp the next day under our seperate accounts. The day after that I began uploading documents on the applicants account because it has two sections, one for each of us. I uploaded most of the stuff under the applicants name, except my ID/Statement/Police check.

So on the applicants account, there is 22 things uploaded under the applicants name, and 12 documents uploaded under the sponsors name (I was a bit stupid and uploaded a few things under multiple options).

But when I log onto my account where I lodged the 40sp, there is a section for me as well, with 0 documents uploaded.

It seems like there is 180 slots combined.
yeah, thats what i did as well. But my sponsor only uploaded 5 documents in total except police check.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Try not to repeat, if the documents are uploaded under the right categories then it should be ok.

Its a good idea to use the sponsor to upload documents as much because some applicants run out of max 60 documents count.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
It'll be interesting to see if one of the two sponsor upload sections close or disappear. Sounds like a mistake since the latest updates. Maybe call tech support and question it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Try not to repeat, if the documents are uploaded under the right categories then it should be ok.

Its a good idea to use the sponsor to upload documents as much because some applicants run out of max 60 documents count.
Yeah I realised that after I had uploaded stuff. I was confused by the fact that some of the stuff (ID/passport mostly) could be put under multiple options, and then realised later I had to show how I acquired my Australian Citizenship, so that took a few spots up. For the 820/801 I know better now.

It is a good idea, but it seems some of us have 180 spots to choose from. I'll call tech support to double check on Weds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tech Number

Looks like this 180 slots thing is still an issue. What is the number for the techs? Hopefully the hold time is shorter than calling immigration!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.